There are many successful finance company employees who are not a member of the All American Check Cashing team. If you are interested, there is a position for you at All American Check Cashing.
The company has several options available to you:
1. Opening an office for you in your home town or a town you would like to be in.
2. Managing an existing office where the current manager may be interested in transferring.
3. Buying an office you currently operate.
4. Training you for rapid advancement into branch management.
All American Check Cashing is the perfect place to start a career in the fast-paced world of consumer finance. We’re always looking for qualified applicants and many are offered management positions within months. In fact, our formal training program all but ensures advancement and continuing opportunities for financial rewards.
To apply for a position, click on the employment link.
The Manager Trainee position is the quickest path to promotion within the company. Each Manager Trainee (also referred to as Assistant Manager) undergoes a fast paced training period in the store to which he or she is assigned. The training program includes completion of the company Training Manual. During the training period, you will perform the duties a manager performs. You will be trained to take and process loan applications, make credit decisions, collect loans, develop dealer relationships and recruit / train personnel. The work is challenging, but, if successful, the rewards are significant.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- High School Degree – A college degree is preferred but not required.
- Willingness to Transfer – Manager trainees may be transferred to a veteran manager for advanced training. When a trainee is promoted, he or she could be promoted to manager of any store of the company within the Mississippi area.
- Superior Work Ethic – Manager trainees must be driven towards the successful operation of a branch through a positive attitude, eagerness to acquire necessary knowledge and ability to achieve results.